voteforme

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Lonely thoughts
hai all, this is Vasudev(adari srinivas, owner of this blog) from Brunei Darussalam. Im working as Lecturer in English and here in this blog I'd like to share my thoughts with like-minded as well as well wishers those who spare a minute to read and brood on lovely and noble things in nature. You will find some of my scribblings soon either in short(!) poems or serious short stories. I welcome sincere comments from all of you out there who are interested in the world of letters. I'd like to use this blog also to share our views and comments on emerging talent and budding writers in the market.
Happy reading

1 comment:

dhaathri said...

dear vasu! its so nice o view ur blog....amazing i ll read mor eof it and than k u fo giving me permission to introduce it...its very inspiring....love j